Would you LIKE to be using the “Stop, Drop, & Feel” to stop a binge, but never get around to it?
Or maybe it’s hit-and-miss, and you can’t quite figure it out?
What if you have intentions of doing the SDF daily, but you never do it — or your experiences are meh and unhelpful. This can feel demoralizing and frustrating.
And if you’re trying to give up dieting and reach your natural weight, it can be an upward battle without fully grasping the Stop, Drop, & Feel.
So, what can you do?! This. This masterclass is what you can do.
You can master the SDF! All you need is some careful guidance.
- ….finally understanding the perfect time to SDF, even on the days where you tend to “blur eat” and realize what happened after it’s all over…
- …feeling confident in your ability to navigate the ickiness — or even empty nothingness — that bubbles up once the SDF is going…
- …being able to recognize yourself reaching for food when you’re not hungry, and actually stopping to SDF…
- ...feeling like you understand your procrastination and actually take action with the SDF regularly…
All it takes is a little step-by-step guidance through this masterclass, and a whole lotta real life practice.
This masterclass will help you save time and frustration!
I created it based on all the questions and feedback I’ve received over the last few years. (Read: You’ll save yourself years of trial and error)
How many times have you tried to teach yourself something by using someone’s free blog and YouTube videos? I’d be raising my hand right now!
I love free stuff, and that’s why I offer lots of content for free. (You know, treat the world how you’d like to be treated, sort of thing.)
But don’t be fooled: I also hate buyer’s remorse, and I promise you won’t feel like I pulled the rug from under you. There’s a TON of value packed into this masterclass that you won’t find anywhere else. Not on my blog, not on my YouTube channel.
This masterclass will save you the frustration of trial and error — and also wasting time potentially going in circles — because you’ll have all the know-how upfront in a neat, organized package.
After enrolling in the masterclass, you’ll get instant access to these 7 deep-dive video lessons:
- The what, when, and how of the SDF
- Tips on working with emotion and how to navigate the actual Stop-Drop-and-Feeling
- Examples of what this can look like in your daily life
- 5 common mistakes (that happen all the time!) and how to avoid each pitfall
- Understanding the “ideal” time to SDF
- What to do if you don’t have enough awareness before a binge to use the SDF
- Troubleshooting tips if you can’t label anything when you SDF
- What it means & what to do if you arrive at nothing / emptiness
- Understanding the top 3 reasons why we avoid the SDF
- How to overcome Resistance
- How to get yourself to do something you don’t want to do
- Understanding some of the brain science behind fear
- How to deconstruct fear as an obstacle to the SDF
- Tips on working with fear and using your psychology to your advantage
- Five specific examples of applying the SDF to everyday life
- What to do if you crave sweets after dinner, crave food at night, and more
You will have lifetime access to all these, and any future updates. And I really do update this course! (There’s actually a bonus video #8 inside, that I added a year later, because it addresses a pattern that kept popping up with my clients. I care a lot about keeping my content updated!)
See what others have said
Here are some stories from others that have gone through the Stop, Drop, & Feel Masterclass. Heads up: one of them is really long, but I didn’t care to shorten it because I think it’s a beautiful and very relatable story. (Thank you Karen!)
I must tell you that in the 90s there was a faith-based program floating around I was a part of that taught participants to wait until you’re hungry and stop eating when you’re full. I just knew deep down that this was the “best practice” for eating, obtaining, and maintaining a normal body weight. I tried like a champ to practice the other program, but I continually binged through the 12 week course.
I got hungry and when I ate, I couldn’t stop (food tastes so much better when you’re hungry) nighttime came along/night eating and “sneak” eating. I couldn’t do it. It was so frustrating because I knew it was right! Now I see that there was a big piece missing. The actual root of the problem, emotions) but then I just went back to dieting. Some diets worked for a time, but I would always gain the weight back.
Fast-forward to now, as I was watching YouTube, I would see your videos and think, “That sounds like the other program I was on, but she’s dealing with emotions as well. That might be my problem.” (ya think?!) Your videos kept popping up on my feed and I would watch them and try to do a bit of SDF. There is definitely something to this, so I joined the Masterclass, and I am so ready to embrace what I believe you are showing me are the core issues behind the “numbing with food”. SDF along with your personal experiences have allowed me to begin acknowledging thoughts and emotions of the inner life I have been avoiding and stuffing. Kind of scary…no, very scary…but also exciting. Exciting in the sense that I am moving toward an “authentic” me and ending destructive behaviors.
This has not been a journey of ease. It’s been two steps forward and one step back. Most days it’s no fun to allow deeply buried emotions to be felt and I don’t like it. But then I will have a day like today when everything is just so great! I feel good about myself and the progress I’ve made, albeit slow. I see overweight people and feel so sad for them because I know they are not feeling their feelings either. There is a lot of “meat” to SDF so I’m not even ¼ of the way through all the material. I like that you encourage me to give myself grace. I want to do that, I never have. I want to be a person that gives grace and mercy to other people, but you can’t give what you don’t have. I’m practicing for a better me so I can give back out of my overflow.
My hope is that something I’ve said here will encourage others to take the leap and let you help them. Kari, you have such a beautiful and thoughtful soul, thank you again. More later…
Extra guidance and accountability: I’ll be right there with you — literally!
Resistance to the Stop, Drop, & Feel is normal. Many of us intend to use this tool, but we never get around to it. That’s a completely normal reaction to something uncomfortable
(Have I mentioned lately that you’re a particularly brave, courageous person for even considering this path?! Seriously, it’s a testament to your readiness for personal growth and peace with food!)
A great way to overcome Resistance is the ability to just press play — and that’s what these meditations are for.
As you’re getting into the habit of doing the Stop, Drop, & Feel, it helps to have structure, and that’s what these meditations are for.
You can literally just “plug ‘n play.”
Each guided SDF meditation takes you through a different series of visualizations, self-inquiry, and gentle encouragement to surrender to your feelings to stop overeating patterns long-term.
Here’s a breakdown of the different meditations you’ll have instant access to:
- Two minutes is long enough to benefit from this practice and short enough to prevent excuses
- A longer meditation for a deeper dive into how you’re actually feeling
- For the days where you know you’re being too hard on yourself and you need a little help finding self-compassion
- A guided visualization where both you and your feelings peacefully coexist
- This guided SDF involves disempowering your feelings after giving them room to be
You will have lifetime access to all these, and any future updates.
The “Bamboozle-Free Guarantee”
I’m confident that this masterclass will leave no stone unturned with the Stop, Drop, & Feel. By the end, you’ll have crystal clarity to move forward with this tool.
That why I cover this masterclass with a 30-day money-back guarantee (like I do for all my products).
If you’re unhappy for any reason, just send an email to hello[at]karidahlgren[dot]net asking for a refund. I respond to all my emails within 24 hours Mon-Fri and 48 hours on the weekend.
There is zero risk in giving this masterclass a try. But there’s a whole lot you can learn. Namely: overcoming compulsive eating long-term.
How Do I Get All the Goodies?
Simply add this item to your cart and complete checkout.
After placing your order, you will immediately see a button that says “masterclass login instructions.” Click that button, and you’ll gain instant access to the masterclass videos.
You can access the masterclass videos from your mobile phone, desktop, or both! The login instructions will also be emailed to you. All bases are covered.
Ready?! Get Instant Access!
When you enroll now, you’ll get instant access to the Stop, Stop, & Feel Masterclass videos.
Are you ready for this?! Simply click ‘add to cart’ below: